St Andrew's Church Memory.
Added by: Bypass ART
26 Jul. 2020
Published in public domain under Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 International license
St Andrew's Church was built in 1845 during the disruption period - this was when the Church of Scotland was torn in half and around five hundred ministers broke away to form the Free Church. This period came to an end in the 1920's when the two wings of the church formed a union . In 1962 the congregations of St Andrew's Church , the West Church and Courthill UF Church merged to form the aptly named Trinity Church.